NWNEPA has been helping community members prepare for big purchases for the last three decades. Since long-term, responsible financial stability is our goal, our finance and homeownership specialists work with participants to reach their financial goals.
- Do you have a long-term goal of owning your own home?
- Wish you could take that family trip you have always talked about?
- Is your credit stuck at the same score and you can’t seem to get it any higher?
- Do you want to find out if there’s a better way to manage your finances?
If so, our financial education sessions may be just what you need to stay on track.
Financial Education Workshop
- Learn how to make SMART goals
- Identify personal assets and connect assets to jobs
- Evaluate your financial resources
- Review employer benefits and identify possible risks
- Make a commitment to save
- Learn more about getting, managing, and improving credit
We are proud to announce our working partnership with Lackawanna County CareerLink! NeighborWorks NEPA present the Financial Workshop at CareerLinks’ office at 135 Franklin St. Scranton PA 18503. For scheduled date and times contact our office or go to CareerLinks’ Website.
Financial Empowerment One-on-One Sessions
- Budget (income and expense) analysis to evaluate your current situation
- Free credit report, which does not affect your score in any way!
- Credit repair services to help clean up any outstanding credit issues and raise your score
- Ongoing access to our financial and homeownership specialists to help you stay on track
- Information on creating a spending plan, managing and establishing credit, and protecting your assets from identity theft and other forms of financial fraud
Call us at (570) 558-2490 to schedule an appointment!
A Name You Can Trust
NWNEPA is a certified HUD-approved housing counseling agency, a chartered member of NeighborWorks America, an approved agency for the Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency’s (PHFA) Comprehensive Housing Counseling Initiative, and an endorser of the National Industry Standards for Homeownership Counseling.