We have been helping people prepare for big purchases and reach their financial goals for the last three decades.
- Do you have a long-term goal of owning your own home?
- Wish you could take that family trip you have always talked about?
- Is your credit stuck at the same score and you can’t seem to get it any higher?
- Do you want to find out if there’s a better way to manage your finances?
If so, our financial education sessions may be just what you need to stay on track.
Financial Education Workshop
- Learn how to make SMART goals
- Identify personal assets and connect assets to jobs
- Evaluate your financial resources
- Review employer benefits and identify possible risks
- Make a commitment to save
- Learn more about getting, managing, and improving credit
View our events calendar to find and register for an upcoming financial education workshop.
One-on-One Financial Empowerment Sessions
Our free financial education services include:
- FREE credit report, which does not affect your score in any way!
- Credit repair services to help clean up any outstanding credit issues and raise your score
- Budget (income and expense) analysis to evaluate your current situation
- Ongoing access to our financial and homeownership specialists to help you stay on track
- Information on creating a spending plan, managing and establishing credit, and protecting your assets from identity theft and other forms of financial fraud
Call us at (570) 558-2490 to schedule an appointment!
A Name You Can Trust
NeighborWorks NEPA is a certified HUD-approved housing counseling agency, a chartered member of NeighborWorks America, an approved agency for the Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency’s (PHFA) Comprehensive Housing Counseling Initiative, and an endorser of the National Industry Standards for Homeownership Counseling.