NWNEPA is able to help area residents become financially stable and achieve the dream of homeownership as a result of the generosity of government entities, foundations, corporations, and individual donors. As a 501(c)(3) organization, all donations to NWNEPA are tax deductible. NWNEPA specifically relies on private support to help provide our programming and services to local families. Here are ways you can help:
- Donate. Whether it is a one-time gift or part of a regular giving commitment, your dollars help us to provide services to those in our community who need a helping hand. Here is the average cost of a selection of the services provided by NWNEPA:
- Assisting a modest-income family with purchasing their first home = $500.
- Assisting a family facing foreclosure = $750.
- Assisting an individual/family with financial fitness services = $250.
- Materials cost for a small-scale home-repair project = $500.
- Average emergency repair (roof, furnace, etc.) = $2,000
There are two ways which you can donate to NWNEPA:
- Online – You can donate now by clicking here
- By Check – Please make your check payable to “NeighborWorks Northeastern Pennsylvania” and mail it to:
Jesse J. Ergott
President & CEO
NeighborWorks Northeastern PA
1510 North Main Ave.
Scranton, PA 18508
If you are a foundation, corporation, or government body looking to make a donation, please contact Jesse J. Ergott, President & CEO, at (570) 558-2490 or email@example.com.
- Volunteer. NWNEPA is always looking for individuals or groups to assist with home repair projects, event assistance, office assistance, and other tasks. If you are interested in volunteering, call NWNEPA’s office at (570) 558-2490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.